Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Papa Johns & River Cruise

We went on a river cruise tonight with our travel group (25 families) and it was so much fun. We have all gotten so close during our travel time together. it is just truly amazing watching these little chinese babies and toddlers just bloom into such happy kids with their forever moms and dads. Libby is doing so great with me now even letting me carry her in public and she wanted me mostly on the river cruise. she loves her little friend, Lucy from Knoxville, TN. Holt order everyone in our group papa johns - we are so homesick but that hit the spot tonight. I am pretty sure this was libby first time on a boat and she loved every minute of it. When the wind would blow she would hold her hand out to touch it and want me to do the same and smile the most pure smile i have ever seen. She would then try to catch the wind and eat it which made us both laugh so hard. I truly love this little girl with all my soul - exactly the same way i feel about josua, ty and drew. its like she has been in my heart and soul forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment