Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Countdown

We are packing right now!!! we have our red couch picture in the morning, Holt is getting Libby's visa for us between 2-4 and we will be taking the train at 6pm to Hong Kong and FLYING OUT FRIDAY at 9:15am. As of right now the typhoon looks like it is not going to hit Hong Kong directly - thank the Lord. Libby is just really taking off and we are loving it. She is a stinker - its awesome. She HATES bows as you can tell from her pictures. We did the Zoo and Safari today which was absolutely wonderful - perfect weather, cool animals and took up the whole day so the day went fast.

We can't believe we are about to finally head home. This journey I can't even begin to process it or put into words. To think about what we have been through in a week and where we are now is truly amazing. It has been the hard and greatest 16 days of my life and i am forever grateful that God allowed me to go down this road. This afternoon I was holding Libby and didn't even realize that I was humming the children's song "Our God is so good" - that could pretty much sum up our journey here in China...while rocking my girl at the zoo I sang and cried
"Our God is good, so strong and so mighty there is nothing my God could not do"
It really is that simple - and I am thankful. See ya soooooooooooonnn!!

1 comment:

  1. Funny, funny moments!! Can't wait to see yall. Praying for safe & healthy travel. Love you, Jill

    ReplyDelete