Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy, Busy and tired







we are doing great! Libby and her brothers are just having a ball. Joshua wakes up asking "wheres libby" comes home from school running into the house looking her to give her kisses. Ty loves her because she feeds him without asking or stopping :) and Drew has a new best friends (we actually refer to them as "the twins" because they are never apart).
We are still fighting jet lag - we wake up around 1am and now JOshua is waking up too because he hears Libby and we all go back to sleep around 4am GOOD TIMES! Libby is still extremely afraid of females but is LOVING me. We are only introducing immediate family females right now to try to build trust with them first. She really goes into total panic shock mode when she is around females - so sorry to all my friends out there dying to meet Libby we are going to be pretty strict with this especially due to all issues I had with her in China I dont want to her to lose trust with me. If I havent text, return emails or calls - sorry I am never around my phone (4 kids under 5 years old are keeping me beyond busy).



No comments:

Post a Comment